Hey guys!! I was nominated an eternity ago by Chloe @ The Chloe Edit. Thanks Chloe. You guys should check out her page. It’s gorgeous and Chloe is a lovely person herself.
~ Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their post.
~ Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
~ Nominate 11 other bloggers with your own set of questions.
~ Tag your chosen 11 bloggers and don’t forget to tell them as well!
1) Who is your idol in life?
This would be Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, a bestselling author and feminist Queen. I’ve read nearly all her novels and her feminist texts are brilliant. She’s also the one who formed the definition of feminism as the “social, political and economic equality of both sexes.”
2) Would you rather do your hair or makeup?
My makeup. I rarely use makeup so all I’ll apply is mascara and lipgloss and maybe brush out my eyebrows. My hair is nearly natural and really thick and my arms hurt when I comb it or do anything to it so I’ll definitely pass.
3) How would you describe your clothing style?
Basic. My sisters were the ones who first used that word and at the time, it felt very insulting but I’ve accepted it. My normal attire I feel most comfortable in is a simple top/ blouse/ shirt and a pair of jeans with flat sandals or shoes. If that isn’t basic, I don’t know what is😂😂😂
4) What is your favourite film genre?
Nonfiction, fantasy and comic book movies and some animation movies. The former is really weird because I don’t read nonfiction books.
5) What is your favourite film?
This is really hard. I mean, one?? I like Danish Girl, Cloud Atlas, August Rush, The Age of Adaline, Half of a Yellow Sun, Harry Potter series, The Lord of the Rings series, The Hobbit series, Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, Frozen and Moana to name a few.
6) What is your star sign? And do you believe in horoscopes?
Aries. I had to Google the first answer. That should give you an idea of the second answer. I’m not exactly sure what horoscopes are tbh.
7) What is your favourite place to eat out and what would you normally order?
My favourite place is a restaurant in my university and I usually order jollof rice, plantain and meat.
For those who don’t know, jollof rice is just rice with pepper and tomatoes added to it when cooking and plantain is like bananas but not exactly the same.
Here’s a pic
8) Where is your favourite place to visit/ you have visited?
I love one of the malls in my state. It’s called Leisure Mall and it’s actually two big malls joined together.
9) What is your favourite makeup product?
I don’t use makeup but if I did, I would use mascara a lot. People say I have pretty eyes so I think mascara would make them pop😆
10) What is your favourite song or artist at the minute?
I rarely listen to songs but I really like Take Me to Church by Hozier and any songs by Asa.
11) What is your favourite musical genre?
Uhhh… I tried to Google this but I just got more confused. No answer.
I nominate the following amazing bloggers!!
- Five Feet and One Inch
- Cindy @ Readct Books
- Nini @ Wonderland Angels
- Breena @ Paws and Paperbacks
- Seky @ Diary of a 20something
- Sage Olivia
- Crystal @ Paper Royalty
- Naty’s Bookshelf
- A Piece of Sarah
- Hello Bexa
- Sunburnt Aloe
My questions are
1) What’s your best colour?
2) Where do you see your blog in a year’s time?
3) If you had $1000, what would you do with it?
4) Who’s your best person in the entire world?
5) Do you like flowers? If you do, what’s your best flower?
6) What’s a piece of advice you like (it may not have to do with your blog)
7) What country are you from? If you could change one thing about it, what would it be?
8) Which do you prefer; novels or movies?
9) What’s your best piece of clothing/ accesory/ footwear?
10) What’s your best physical feature?
11) If you could be a well known activist for a cause, what would it be?
And that’s it! I hope you guys can do this😊
P.S. Neither the graphic nor the picture are mine.